2nd post

The best concert ever was the 6th of September, in 2019. It was in the Movistar Arena and I went so see Bad Bunny, his real name is Benito Martinez. He is twenty-seven years old, he is from Puerto Rico and his style went beyond reggaeton, currently he has crossed the borders of Latin America and his music is heard all over the world.

I remember that night was amazing, I went whit a friend and her cousin. We had a great time, the atmosphere was mind-blowing, really all the people were enjoying the music and singing his songs. He was so connected with the people, and so humble.

The concert also had a great show with the lights and that made an atmosphere to enjoy even more. I remember I was dancing and singing and feeling all good. I like all kinds of music, and I think reggaeton is a space to enjoy and dance, especially now that is expanding and taking elements from other genres. So my blog is a safe place for reggaeton enjoyers!!





Comentarios

  1. I that day I was close to Movistar Arena. I didnt know why were a lot of people wearing peculiar sunglasses!! I love the video in this blog!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. How wonderful to see how much you enjoyed it!! It really looks like a party!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I wanted to go! I love that you enjoyed the concert <3 a whole party haha

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

1st post

3rd post