4th post

 Atenea and Roma


Atenea and Roma are my two beautiful dogs, I love them and they are the cutest. Atenea is five years and a half, and she was two months when my family and I adopted her. She has beautiful black and thick hair, when I hug her is like I am next to a sheep. She is so bigger than five years ago, but she is still a lovely dog who likes my attention and petting.

When Atenea was three years old, Roma came to the home and to Atenea's life. Roma is a little dog, long as a Dachshund whit tiny legs, but she isn´t a dog breed. Her hair is black, white and yellow. Her eyes are so cute and she loves to kiss me with her little tongue. She was adopted at eight months by an animalistic collective, they said that she was on the streets and her tail had been cut off, she was afraid of people and shaking. I saw her story on Instagram and communicated for adopting her. At first, she was a little afraid, but at the past of the time she loves us and her house, by now she is a strong beautiful dog and she loves her sister Atenea.

Comentarios

  1. I really like your dogs! When you post photos of them it's really cute to see how close are they and your family, and is obviously you love them so much🐶❤️

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Good to know that Roma is better with you now!! Your dogs are so cute, and I can see that you love them so much!!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

2nd post

1st post

3rd post